Children - Standley & Co Solicitors | Knowle, Dorridge and Solihull
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-21830,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,select-theme-ver-3.2.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.1.1,vc_responsive


When couples separate, disputes may arise as to where a child lives, the time they spend with the other parent, or specific matters such as a wish to take the child out of the country either for the purposes of a holiday or permanently to reside abroad, or there may be questions surrounding Parental Responsibility.

When agreement can be reached, we can advise and assist with negotiations. Many couples find mediation helps an agreement to be reached upon an amicable basis. However, in the circumstances where it is not possible to reach agreement, we can also make the appropriate application to the Family Court so that the Court can deal with the matter.

When couples separate, disputes may arise on matters regarding to children. Standley & Co can help you reach the right soution for your family.

Request a call back

Complete the form below where a member of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call us on 01564 776287.

Other family law services

Financial aspects
of divorce

Find out more


Find out more

Resolving issues for
Unmarried couples

Find out more